- We warrant your watch against defects in materials and workmanship under the terms and conditions of the warranty, from the date of purchase.
- The warranty covers the following components: the watch movement, hands and dial. Should a covered component be defective in materials or workmanship during the warranty period under normal use, Sandara will do the best to fix the watch. In addition, the watch is provided complimentary battery replacement for 1 year.
- The warranty does not cover:
- Case, crystal, strap or bracelet.
- Damage resulting from improper handling, lack of care, accidents, or normal wear and tear.
- Water damage unless marked “water-resistant” (water damage of leather strap is not guaranteed in any circumstances).
The warranty is void if the watch has been damaged by accident, negligence, unauthorized service or other factors not due to defects in materials or workmanship.
Repair center: You can reach out to any of our Bering outlets in Cambodia or reach us out at email@example.com or our facebook page: Sandara Cambodia. Warranty book must be presents to get the free of charge service.